Help / FAQ for Bradley CVs
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked general questions. If you are having problems with our website or you have any questions that aren't answered on this page then please contact us.
Who owns the copyright on BradleyCVs.co.uk?
- All content on this site is the property of BradleyCVs.co.uk. Unauthorised copying is not permitted.
Can I print pages from BradleyCVs.co.uk?
- Yes, you are welcome to print out our pages for your own personal use. But please note that all our pages are copyrighted by BradleyCVs.co.uk and you are not allowed to reproduce any of the contents elsewhere in any medium.
Do you allow links to BradleyCVs.co.uk?
- Yes, we are happy for you to put in a link from your website / blog / etc to our home page (https://www.bradleycvs.co.uk/) or to other pages on our website.
Can you help me with my CV and cover letter?
Can you directly find me a job?
Can you help me with a job interview?
- Yes, we can provide interview preparation and mock interviews through our phone-based interview coaching service. Whatever problems you may have we can help you overcome them, whether you're having problems answering tough interview questions or need help preparing for a specific interview that is vitally important to you.
Do you produce LinkedIn Profiles?
- Yes, we can produce an expertly written LinkedIn Profile that will help you attract both employers and recruiters and make them want to call you for an interview.
Can you help with application forms / supporting statements?
- Yes, we can help you complete an application form, answering the tricky open-ended questions that you'll find difficult to answer and produce persuasive answers that will make employers take notice of your application.
- We are also very experienced in writing supporting statements that will really impress the employers you send them to.
- To read our privacy statement please click here. You'll learn about how we handle information and how we ensure your privacy is maintained.
- All advice / information on this site is provided 'as is'. You should use your own judgement when applying advice to your own particular circumstances. We accept no responsibility if you should suffer loss or damage as a result of taking any advice on our site. Bradley CVs is governed by the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- In addition, Bradley CVs is not responsible for the content, services or products provided by the external organisations that are linked to from our website.
- For full Terms & Conditions click here.