Job Interview Afterthoughts
If you're not getting the job offers you desire then you need to look carefully at your interview performance.
You should try and get as much feedback as possible from the people who have interviewed you.
If you have been unsuccessful in obtaining a job ring up the interviewer and ask them where they think you fell down and how they think you could do better.
Once you have got feedback you can modify your interview technique and hopefully do better at the next interview.
If you need help with any aspect of preparing for an interview, or writing a CV, or finding a job please contact us.
- FREE Reports: How to Get a Big Pay Rise; How to Dramatically Improve Your CV / Resume; Job Hunting Secrets Revealed.
- Are you missing out on interviews because your CV is letting you down? Learn how a professional CV writing service can substantially improve your chances of securing a job
- Do you want to improve your interview success rate? Learn how a mock interview and interview techniques service can dramatically improve your chances of securing a job
- Are you struggling to find a new job at the salary level you want or do you just want to find out how to find a job in today's job market? Learn how job search coaching can significantly improve your chances of finding a job
- FREE: Psychometric Test. Discover the interview questions that will floor you and how to answer them.
- General tips / advice
- List of interview questions
- Answering interview questions
- Good interview questions
- Top interview questions and answers
- Example interview questions
- Typical interview questions
- Job interview questions
- How to get a big pay rise
- Psychometric tests
- Questions to ask the interviewer
- Group interview tests
- Panel interviews
- Interview body language
- Interview problems
- Interview question what are your strong points
- Interview question not meeting deadlines