Terms and Conditions
Jurisdiction, Choice of Laws and Official Language
- This offering is a contract between Bradley CVs Limited ("the seller") and you ("the buyer").
- The Agreement is written with the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- This service is owned and operated by Bradley CVs Limited a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 7 West End Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4DR, UK. Company Registration Number: 3887289. Bradley CVs Limited is governed by the sole jurisdiction of the English courts and according to English Law.
- By doing business with us, you agree that this Agreement is governed by the English courts and according to English Law. By participating in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts and according to English Law, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The terms that constitute this Agreement are set forth on this website. Whether or not you choose to print this Agreement, containing the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
- This agreement is written in English, which is the official language of this contract's text and interpretation.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, then you have the option to not participate in this offer.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on this site is the property of Bradley CVs Limited. Unauthorised copying is not permitted.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, reproduce, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary or other material.
- All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this licence and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- If you are paying by credit / debit card or PayPal, please note that your account will be debited prior to us providing any goods or services, so that we can ensure that your card is valid and that there are sufficient funds / credit in the account to pay Bradley CVs Limited.
- Similarly, if you are paying by cheque, then your cheque will need to clear before we can provide any goods or services.
- Your order will normally be emailed to you within 2 to 5 working days after you have returned the questionnaire or after the telephone consultation (depending on the service ordered).
- If you have a specific deadline, please contact us before you order to ensure that it is realistic.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and advice, but as all information and advice is subjective, Bradley CVs Limited can therefore make no warranties. The provision of advice and information is not a precise science and different people will have opinions on what is right and what is wrong. You therefore need to exercise your own judgement when applying the information and advice provided by Bradley CVs Limited.
- No specific results can be guaranteed. Neither Bradley CVs Limited, nor any other CV service or careers advice service can guarantee that you will achieve a specific result within a set time period, because we have no control over how you use our goods, services, information or advice.
- All websites, goods and services are provided 'as is' by Bradley CVs Limited. We accept no responsibility if you should suffer any loss or damage. This is the only warrant of any kind, either express or implied that is made by Bradley CVs Limited. No written or oral advice or information given by Bradley CVs Limited shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on such advice or information to do so.
- Bradley CVs Limited's entire liability, and the buyer's exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement / repair of our goods / services, at our option. Our liability is limited to 30 days.
- Personalised goods and services (such as the creation of a CV by a CV service) cannot be returned and resold to another customer (e.g. your CV is only useful to you), so there is no automatic right of cancellation once we have received your order [Please see The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 Section 28 (b)].
- However, we realise that your circumstances may change and that you may need to cancel your purchase; your rights to cancel are set out in this Cancellation Policy.
- If you cancel within 2 days of purchasing one of our services and no work has been undertaken by us (e.g. we haven't started writing your CV or done a telephone consultation), then we will deduct 25% from the purchase price to cover our time and costs.
- If you cancel within 5 days of purchasing one of our services and no work has been undertaken by us (e.g. we haven't started writing your CV or done a telephone consultation), then we will deduct 50% from the purchase price to cover our time and costs.
- If you cancel after 5 days of purchasing one of our services, then no refund is due.
- If you cancel after we have commenced working on the service that you purchased (e.g. we have started writing your CV or commenced / completed a telephone consultation), then no refund is due. If you cancel on the day of a telephone consultation, then no refund is due.
- Any refunds will be credited to you by the same method that payment was received within 30 days of your cancellation (refunds are normally processed within a few days, but it can take longer to return to your account depending on your payment method, so please allow at least 30 days).
- If you have a complaint about our website or the service that you've received from Bradley CVs, please call us on 01606 831 320 or if you're outside the UK +44 1606 831 320, between 9am and 4pm (UK time), Monday to Friday.
- All complaints will initially be handled on the telephone to ensure that your complaint is dealt with quickly and efficiently, plus we may need to ask you some questions so that we can better understand your complaint and then rectify it to your satisfaction.
- If you need to make a formal complaint in writing, please post this to: Managing Director, Bradley CVs Limited, 7 West End Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, SK8 4DR, UK. Please ensure you include your full name, postal address, daytime telephone number, details of your complaint and your order number (if you made a purchase).
- Bradley CVs Limited cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other code that may have damaging or destructive properties.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient security procedures to ensure your own online safety. You need to ensure that your operating system and other software is updated with the latest security updates and that you are protected by an up-to-date firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware and other software that you deem necessary. You should maintain an external back-up of all your data.
- Bradley CVs Limited does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
- If you add yourself to one of our email lists, then you agree that we have your permission to send emails to you.
- You can unsubscribe from an email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or arrangement between the parties and there are no other promises, terms, conditions, understandings, arrangements or obligations oral or written other than those contained in this Agreement.
- A person, firm, company or corporation who or which is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- These terms and conditions can be changed by us at any time. You are deemed to have accept these new amended terms and conditions when you next visit our website or receive a communication from us with a link to these new terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid by a court of law in our jurisdiction, then this will not affect the validity of any of the other terms and conditions.
- Bradley CVs Limited reserves all rights not expressly granted here.