Bradley CVs Privacy Statement
At Bradley CVs we value your privacy as much as you do. We extend this commitment to every customer, without exception. All the information we collect and process is treated in accordance with the UK's Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z213786X. If you need further information about our privacy statement or have a question please contact us.
In short, we won't deliberately compromise you in any way by releasing any private information we hold about you - your private information will always remain completely confidential.
What is information is collected by Bradley CVs?
We do collect certain information about our website visitors and those that use our services. The following list identifies what we collect:
- A cookie is a small piece of text stored on your computer, phone or tablet which you use for web browsing.
- Cookies keep track of activities within the site, help you resume where you left off, support any registration for service provision and general form completion.
- Your web browser will have a cookie removal function typically found in the tools or privacy section of your chosen browser's menu.
- Cookies do not contain personal information that could be considered a breach of your privacy, they will disclose the web address from which you are operating your browser.
- All information you supply to us is by way of your consent - we do not secretly gather private information about you.
- Your personal details like your name, address, email address, contact phone number and any other relevant information will be collected when you place an order for any of our products or services. These are all treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else.
- We invite you to subscribe to email communication for advice, useful articles and marketing purposes. The invitation process is very clear and straightforward and allows you to unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
- We do securely retain master copies of all CVs that we write - this means originals are always available to you if your copy is lost or destroyed.
Do we share any information that we have about you?
- We recognise that your CV might contain personal and private information or the information you supply when seeking our consensual services is likely to contain your email address.
- In addition you may also supply us with information when you place an order with us, some of this might be considered as private, personal and confidential.
- This WILL NOT be shared with anyone outside of Bradley CVs and will remain confidential at all times.
- You may use services that are available through us that will assist you with finding a job - your details are only released to a third party if you have requested these services (i.e. you have given us your consent).
- Cookies are stored on your own device and not our servers, so we cannot send any of your personal or private information to third parties.
Under what circumstances might you release information to a third party without my consent?
- If we are required to do so by law, personal information might be provided to law enforcement organisations like the Police or Government requests.
- In relation to fraud or any other criminal act being investigated by any of the above mentioned departments or organisations we could release any private details we hold like your name, address and phone / email details.
Advertising you may see on Bradley CVs website
Bradley CVs partners with advertising providers such as Google to present adverts while you are browsing our web pages. These providers may use information (but NOT your name, address, email address or telephone number) from visits to BradleyCVs.co.uk and other websites to produce adverts for both goods and services that may benefit you. More information about how this works can be seen at: http://www.networkadvertising.org